1 Week Post Op How Will Crescent Lift Look with Removal of Implants?

I have had an emotional week post op with 250 cc saline implants with crescent lift. I want them out ASAP. Will the crescent lift of the nipple look deformed with my normal breast after removal? How much more recovery time will I need and was wondering if this could be done with local instead of general since I had to be catherized for 4 days from general anesthesia. Still don't know the outcome. I just want them out and to be myself again.

Removal of Implants After 1 Week Post Op

+1

Removal of implants so soon after implantation should not require more than a week recovery time. If executed correctly, the crescent lift should not appear unnatural once implants are removed.

I would caution you to have this done under local alone. Considering your current emotional state, you may find you are not able to tolerate procedure.

And finally, please consider root of emotional distress. Seek a second opinion if needed.

Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon

! week post-op and want implants out!

+1

First, I would tell you  not to rush to do anything without first thinking it through. I would seek a second opinion if you are upset with your surgeon or surgery to get a different perspective on your surgery. It is normal to have wild emotional swings after any surgery, especially cosmetic, good luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant removal

+1

Are you sure you want the implants removed?  Some patients just like you feel a bit remorse about having breast surgery.  Discuss this with your surgeon.

Breast Implant Removal

+1

If you remove the breast implants before the capsule is formed (3-4 weeks), then the removal can be done under local anesthesia in a suitable well selected patient.