I Am 1 Week Post Op and Noticed Right Breast is Rounded But Left Looks Flat?

I am 1 week post op and have so far been happy with my results until today. I just noticed my left breast is round at the bottom I just as I expected it to be but my right looks flat is the just temperary until I drop more?

Flat breast

+1

Since you are only a week I would be patient and give it soem more time to settle.Usually that will be 4-6 weeks.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Changes after breast augmentation.

+1

At one week, it is far too early to judge your breast augmentation. No two breasts are the same and they will react differently to the placement of implants as they stretch and respond to the increased pressure inside. This process often takes 10-12 weeks. Time, patience, and strict adherence to your surgeon's postoperative protocols are advised.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation

+1

One week after breast augmentation is too early to predict if this is going to be a long term issue.  Most patients have some degree of asymmetry this early after surgery.  The implants typically drop and settle into their pockets about 3 months after surgery.

Tripti Burt, MD

Uneven breasts post op

+1

A photo would be needed to answer your question.  In general, asymmetry is common at this early point after surgery but it is hard to be sure in your case without seeing what you are referring to.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon