1 Week 5 Days Dent on Abdomen? (photo)

1 week 5 days post lower abs and love handle lipo. I love the results so far except for this dent between my upper and lower abdominals. I am reading that this is the result of too much fat extraction and that the upper abs should have been done as well. I also know that results may take a while however I am so scared that the appearance of the dent is from too much fat extracted. Below are pictures.... appreciate any doctor's input or anyone with similar experience!

Hello. I understand your concern but I feel that you must wait to see how evolves this dent . At this time the 5th is too early to determine anything . The only thing I can advise you is that you have good communication with your PS to see if it will be necessary a fu revision of the area in the future.

Swelling and skin irregularities common after liposuction

Liposuction causes severe swelling which takes weeks/months to totally resolve.  Post op skin treatments with Endermologie or VelaShape help to improve the results of surgery and speed up the recovery time.  Sometimes the post op garment will cause dents and creases, in this situation, the garment needs to be discontinued or switched to a different garment.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon