One Week and Four Days? (photo)

I started with a 32a and got 450cc .. I worry that my boobs are not dropping fast enough .. What kind of message should I do? My surgeon said to only press pressure on top on my boobs.. Here are some pic

Almost 2 Weeks Out From Breast Aug

+1

I think it's great that you have been in communication with your surgeon, follow his instructions about applying pressure to the top of your breasts.  You can also ask him about wearing a band to speed along the process.  Try not to worry, your breasts will drop, you just have to give it more time...2 weeks is just too soon to worry about that.   

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Needs time

+1

Hello. One week and four days is not enough time for the implants to settle. Your implants will not settle for about another two months and I would not be too worried about your outcome until then.
Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/breast-augmentation-7001

Implant Position 11 days Post-Op

+1

Your photos look consistent with your post-op time frame.  Swelling will decrease and the muscle will relax over the next 6 months.  You will notice that, week to week, your breast shape continues to improve.  You should start to notice a nice change over the next four weeks.  Massage with a downward pressure can be helpful.

Erie Plastic Surgeon

Implant Position

+1

You are still quite swollen. Your breasts will drop and settle over the next several months. You may want to ask your surgeon for a "bandeau." Occasionally I'll have my patients wear one to assist with pushing them down a bit. 

Need to wiat

+1

You need to give it more time for the dropping to occur.  Usually this happens about 2 to 3 months post surgery and it happens gradually.  if you are still too full on the top then you need to look into other options.

Implant position one and a half weeks post surgery

+1

Thanks for your pictures and question.  You are very early in the postoperative period.  Your implants will settle and change shape significantly over the next couple of months.  Good luck!

Appearance 1 week and 4 days after breast implants

+1

It is still much too early to be worried about the final appearance of your breasts. Your breast tissue and skin will stretch and loosen over time. It usually takes several months, but may sometimes take a year or so for your implants to "settle." Follow your surgeons recommendations and you should have a nice outcome.

Implants are Going to Improve

+1

Thank you for your photographs.  You are fine for being just one week out from surgery.  Your breast shape will settle out nicely over the next several weeks to months.  Sometimes a bandeau (strap) can be placed across the top of the breast to help the breasts settle.  Some surgeons like breast exercises while others do not.   I like them because it helps you get used to seeing how your breast feel and you are also participating in a self breast exam.  I have women do this for their lifetime. 

Dr. ES

One Week and Four Days?

+1

Yes ONLY a week + so did not your surgeon EXPLAIN the healing process? Best to call him/her for a DETAILED explanation of implant healing. You look average after a week+

Implants not Dropping Fast Enough

+1

It can take 2 to 3 months for the implants to find the right position. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon. 

Columbus Plastic Surgeon