One Week and 2 Days? Previously A Cup. Will 450cc Get Me a C Cup? (photo)

I'm hoping for a full c after the swellen goes down .. What do u think I should be After they settle ... I started with 32a and got 450cc

Breast Size

+2

Don't get worried at this time.  You are very early in the healing process.  Shaping of the breasts take time.  I would expect from your photo that you will be more of a D than a C. That depends on the type of bra you buy and where you go to get them.  Bra size is so inconsistant but by the look of your photo alone I would expect a D cup when you are farther along in your healing process.

One week Post-Op

+2

I think you look completely normal for one week post op.  Which is to say that the implants are higher, firmer and unnatural looking at this point.  Your surgeon did a good job and I expect that you will have a lovely result.  Bra sizes vary make to make but you will likely be a full C to small D.  Good Luck!

Reading Plastic Surgeon

Cup size?

+1

Hello. It is impossible to predict what cup size breasts will be do to the fact that cup sizes differ from company to company. That being your result looks very nice for being only a week post op. over the next 3 months your implants will drop and improve.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/breast-augmentation-7001

Post-op Breast Size

+1

It looks from your photo that as your muscle relaxes and your breast shape and projection continues to improve, I would expect you will be within your goal range of C. 

Erie Plastic Surgeon

Previously A Cup. Will 450cc Get Me a C Cup?

+1

You look like you're healing very nicely for nine days and I think you'll get exactly what you want.  Let the healing process continue on its own; I think you'll be very happy.

Congrats!

Dr. E

Web reference: http://www.bodysculpture.com