Breast Implants Pulling 5 Weeks After Revision

I had to have a revision surgery at 11 months because my right side pulled drammaticaly and nipples were uneven. The PS cut scar tissue from both breasts and moved a little left aureola. However, things are still not right, after 5 weeks both of them are pulling. What can I do? I hoped that breast augmentation was making me better looking but I do not look fine. I still have scar tissue and pulling as soon as I push my arms only a little bit. Please tell me what do you think.

+1

Scar tissues are still forming at 5 weeks and it may take up to 9 months to see the results of this surgical procedure.

Implants pulling 5 weeks after surgery

+1

At five weeks, the body is still trying to heal and weird pulling sensations can be normal. Give it some more time to heal. 

You may have capsular contacture

+1

From the limited view ,it seems that your left implant is harder and higher. Please have your surgeon examine you. The best option at this point is to wait and see if your breast will relax.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon