Week 3 After Micropeel Laser (50 Microns) and Profractional (500 Microns), Even Texture, But Red?

Hello, 3 weeks ago I had a micro peel laser (50 microns) and Profractional (500 microns). My skin texture is even but I am still very red. What worries me it that the redness is not even (eg. some patches in the new skin are red but darker than others that have start to look pink) ... Is this normal? Will the skin color be even? when could I expect the redness to be gone and tone to be even? Thank you,

Redness and pink after a 50 micron microlaser peel

+2

What you are describing is typical recovery after such a treatment along with Profractional treatment at 500 microns.  The recovery is often blotchy with some areas shifting from red to pink as the increased blood flow to support recovery starts winding down.  Give it time.  Be sure to use zinc based sunscreens.  We often will advise people on camoflage makeup to blend things out as the skin continues to recover.  

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon