Which Website is the Best Choice for Choosing a Plastic Surgeon; the APAS or the ASPS?

I see that many doctors refer to these Societies in their answers. But which one should be the primary source of information when chooseing a plastic surgeon? I am assuming that the ASAPS is geared more towards cosmetic training? Is this accurate? I am specifically researching for someone to perform abdiminoplasty if that helps. Thanks!

Both the ASAP and ASPS website are good referral sources for surgeons performing abdominoplasties.

+1

Members of the Aesthetic Society are all board certified in plastic surgery as are all members of the ASPS.  Either site is a good source of referrals.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,21-atlanta-abdominoplast.htm