Will Wearing my Wide-band Sports Bra in an "S" Pattern Help Asymmetry?

I have 450cc Gummy Bear Submuscular Implants (surgery 1-27-11). My right breast is rather high and firm (not hard) at 6 mos post op. Will wearing a wide band sports bra in an "S" pattern help (basically, wearing bra so band is under "good" breast and over the high breast, applying pressure downward). I was thinking of pairing this with breast massage & my singular in an attempt to avoid revision surgery. My Dr is out of town or I'd ask him. I appreciate your time!

Correcting breast asymmetry after 6 mos of breast augmentation

Hello San Antonio,

I'm afraid it's a bit too late to use external means to correct this type of problem. So sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You will need surgical correction.  Best wishes, Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon