Covering Up with a Garment After Smart Lipo

I'm having Smart Lipo today on 4 areas: upper arms, tummy, outer thighs and bottom. On the website of the place where I'll be having it done, it says that I would need to wear a garment that'll cover almost my entire body for a week. On the other hand, the receptionist told me that it'll be for 2 weeks long. What is the average time of wearing a garment post-Smart Lipo? Is it easy to conceal it as i wear alot of fitted clothes? Thanks.

Wearing compression garment after SmartLipo

+1

I ask my patients to wear the compression garment for those areas for a full week, 24 hours a day (except in shower). After a week, you don’t need to wear it, you may feel more comfortable wearing the garment. Most patients are fine after a full week of wearing the garment.