I am 31 years of age. I have been wearing dentures for 10 years, can I still get dental implants?

can I still get dental implants?

+1

Assuming you have decent bone quality and no nerves are in the way, it can be done.....................

Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist

Implants

+1

After an evaluation clinically and with an xray, (3d preferred prior proceding) the doctor can tell you which of the several options you are a candidate for. Get a couple of consults so you can be happy with your doctor and choice of treatment.

Victor Sanz, DDS
Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

Dental implant is possible as long as the bone is healthy

+1

Dental implant is possible as long as you have healthy bone and also good general health. And even in cases where there is not adequate bone, bone augmentation procedures can improve bone and successful dental implantation is possible.

Dantenapalli VijayVardhan, MDS(omfs)
India Cosmetic Dentist