Why is Wearing a Compression Garment So Important?

I had smart lipo on my belly 8 months ago. After a few months of healing, I notice an indentation (from sucking out too much fat). My doctor said he could correct it by taking fat from my love handles and injecting it into the indented area on my stomach. But now I have indentations on my love handles! What's going on???

Indent after liposuction

+1

you may not have much fat reserves and the removal may be too much for you in one spot. The fat should be removed in small amounts, harvested over a wide area so as not to see a depression, but even this may not guarantee that it won't happen again.