Should I Be Wearing a Compression Garment Now That I'm 14 Days Post Op?

My PS wont let me wear a compression garment after my tummy tuck and liposuction to my back, bra bulge, and arms. he says i shouldnt wear one until my tubes are removed. My arms are starting to look droopy and im starting too get a lot of folds and creases in my sides, especially back in the bra bulge area again. Should I go buy one on my own or wait until after my tubes come out in the 4th week? I am currently 14 days post op.

Ask your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

You chose her or him to do your surgery now it is time to trust her advice.   Many of us use compression and some to not .  I am sure that your surgeon has your best interests at heart and understands your surgery better than any of us.   The party line is usually compression to minimize swelling , flatten the flaps, minimize drain output, assist with immobilization and healing and provide comfort.  g