Can Wearing a Brava Help After Removing Breast Implants?

I had my implants removed 5 months ago and have ended up with sagging and caving in of my right breast. Could using Brava provide me with any improvement or increase in size?

The Brava for breast aesthetics

+1

I would make sure your plastic surgeon has a lot of experience with the Brava before using it.  However, most women need a lift after breast implant removal.

BRAVA and saggin breasts

+1

I do no think that the BRAVA will help you. YOur breasts are sagging and lack volume. They need volume to expand them and that would be best with an implant +/- lift.

BRAVA or fat grafting to correct chest wall deformity after implant removal explantation

+1

This is an interesting question and I am not certain that anyone has a definitive answer. For a cost of about $1000 and an investment of a minimum of 3 months with 8-12 hours of daily wear, it is possible you may see some long term effects. This can also be used in combination with fat grafting.

Brava System after implant removal

+1

I tried using the Brava system years ago with no real patient satisfaction in producing a larger breast volume.   The system is still being improved.  In your case you need to consult your doctor, because applying suction to your chest after removing implants could open up old implant cavity causing fluid collections.  Since I have  no experience, you should call the brava folks directly. Check out their web site.

James Apesos, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon