Do I Still Have to Wear a Sports Bra 9 Days Post Op?

Best to wear sports bra for recommended time

+1
I recommend you wear a bra for the first eight weeks of recovery to minimize the risk of displacement. However, you should really ask your surgeon, as they may have different guidelines.

Post-op garment after breast augmentation

+1

Each surgeon has different pot-sop instructions so I would ask yours what his preferences are. As for my patients most do not need to wear any significant garment.

Sports bra after breast augmentation surgery

+1

There are a variety of reasons for why some surgeons use a compression bra after surgery that may have an effect on the final result while other surgeons do not feel they are necessary.  Consult with your surgeon regarding the need for the bra in your unique instance.