Should I Wear a Sports Bra?

I had my silicone implants almost 5 yrs ago..In alot of pain mostly on r side for over 24hrs now. It seems my pocket has came out.

See your surgeon

+1
Please see your surgeon to have this checked out since it is recent and you sound like it's quite painful. Best of luck.

Pain after a breast augmentation

+1

If you have had sudden onset of pain when all things were previously normal, you should seek out a board-certified plastic surgeon.  You will need a good evaluation to see what is causing the problem.

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

Sudden pain in a breast implant

+1

Sudden pain and discomfort can be associated with trauma or change in the capsule surrounding your implant.  If you were my patient, I would ask you to come in and be examined and evaluated with a breast exam and ultrasound. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Pain after breast augmentation

+1

Sudden pain 5 years after breast augmentation usually means something like a small scar band has torn.  See your board certified plastic surgeon to be sure there is nothing worrisome happening.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Pain 5 years after Augmentation

+1

I would seek out a BC PS ASAP. Yoyr pocket may have torn and possibly affect the outcome of your procedure. I would tell you to act quickly and a problem may be averted. Good luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1
I believe you need to have an exam and have a Ps take a look at you and see what could be causing the pain.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS