Loose, Dark Armpit Skin

Hi, i am 26 years old (Asian). Ive been waxing my full body since i was 13. for the past few years, my arm-pits look increasingly disgusting. the skin is very very lose & wrinkled. it looks torn and the entire area is very dark. Is there anything that can fix the flab to an extent where i can comfortably wear tops?

Loose dark skin in the underarms

+1

Axillary skin may take on different appearances and sometimes it is from chonic allergies to deodorants but there can be skin conditions, some related to diabetes, and others not, that cause loose and dark skin You should see a board certified dermatologist to evaluate you and see if this is acanthosis nigricans, or slack skin.