If I Mostly Wear my Trays 20-22hrs/day Would Wearing Them for 3wks Instead of 2 Improve Results?

Tray times

+1

Each tray has a job to do and when it has moved the teeth to the extentmismwas designed to do that's it. Wearing a tray three week could be a waste of time. Talk with your Dr and make sure you are ready for your next tray and when to change. If your feel better he might see you more often.. Just ask

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Invisalign Trays 20-22 hrs/day

+1

22 hrs/day is adequate for Invisalign. Your dentist can tell you when you see him for your next set of retainers, whether you are wearing them enough. If you're wearing them less than 22 hrs/day, then an extra week will help.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist