Can you wear mascara when using latisse?

Here is a link to similar questions: Mascara + Latisse

Hope this helps!
Lori

Absolutely!

+1
It is not a problem at all to wear mascara with Latisse!  It is of course important to cleanse your lashes each night before applying the Latisse. One of the most exciting benefits of Latisse is most patients no longer find it as necessary to wear mascara once they acheive longer, fuller, darker lashes. 

Fort Myers Dermatologist

Mascara and Latisse

+1
Yes.  You can used mascara and Latisse.  You will want to take all your eyelid makeup off before putting Latisse on.  Often patients will decrease application of mascara as Latisse will make the lashes longer, thicker and then darker.  

Jeffrey Roth, MD

+1
Yes, you can absolutely use mascara when using Latisse. When you apply it at night you should not have make up on and as the results from Latisse begin to appear you may find less need to wear mascara.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Yes!

+1
Mascara (and every other part of your makeup routine) is totally fine to use when using Latisse. However, when you are actually applying the Latisse treatment at night, you should ensure that your face and eyes are makeup-free.

Anna I. Wooten, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Can mascara be worn when using Latisse?

+1

There is no harm in using mascara on eyelashes being treated with Latisse.  Some patients may stop using mascara after achieving growth with Latisse however.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mascara and Latisse combining

+1

Latisse can certainly be combined with mascara, although after using Latisse for 2-3 months, most of my patients stop using mascara. Latisse takes 2-3 months to work, although full effect is around 4 months, and then you can apply it 2-3/week for maintenance.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse and mascara

+1
Yes, you can definitely use mascara with Latisse, which is usually applied nightly for the first 4 months.  The full result with Latisse is achieved by 4 months and then it can be applied 3 nights a week for maintenance.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist