Can U Wear Any Kind of Moisturizer or Face Cream the Day After U Had the Botox Treatment?

Using skin care products such as face cream the day of your BOTOX treatment

+2

You can continue to use your skin care products before and even immediately after your Botox treatment.

Botox will not interfere will your skin care routine.

Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Moisturizer after Botox Treatment

+2

You can most definitely apply your daily moisturizer or face cream immediately after botox treatment.   Treatment uses the smallest needle on the market and bruising is very minimal post procedure.

Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

How long to wait before applying topicals after Botox

+1

After pinpointing bleeding has stopped and you have performed any icing, etc. that your physician has requested, you can reapply moisturizer and/or makeup. Don’t forget your sunscreen!

Lindsey Finklea, MD
San Antonio Dermatologist

Moisturizer or face cream following treatment with Botox

+1

It is perfectly ok to use moisturizer or face cream after your Botox treatment. You can resume use of your normal skincare products, but just be sure to avoid rubbing or pressing the area where the Botox was injected. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

+1

You can absolutely continue your skin regimen right after your Botox injections. I do advise my patients to be cautious not rub or massage deep into the skin for the first few hours.

You can apply your moisturizer as well as all other creams the day after Botox.

+1

Dear writer,  You can safely apply your moisturizer as well as all other creams the day after Botox. What is most important after Botox treatment, is not to rub or manipulate the areas injected for one or two days. You can gently wash your face, apply your moisturizer or any other creams that are part of your daily skin care, even the same night after the Botox session. 

Leyda Elizabeth Bowes, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Makeup or moisturizer after Botox

+1

It is usually recommended not to overly manipulate your face right after botox treatments for a few hours. By the day after your Botox treatment, there isn't really any restrictions and you can wear any makeup or moisturizer you enjoy.  

Jessica Kulak, MD
Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wearing moisturizer after Botox treatment

+1

Generally after Botox I advise not rubbing the treated area aggressively or laying down flat for 4 hours. Gently applying makeup or a moisturizer or using a cleanser is absolutely no problem. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon