Can I Wear Contacts Even Though I Have Blood in my Eye, Which Probably is a Bruised Sclera from Rhinoplasty?

Six days ago, I went through rhinoplasty and noticed some redness in the eye. The doctor said it is not uncommon for this to happen after rhinoplasty. I understand what that is, but I want to know if I can wear contacts? I prefer not to wear glasses

Scleral Bleed

+1

While I am not an ophthamologist it would be my impression this should not be a problem. Bleeding below the sclera after a rhinoplasty is not uncommon. If your eye becomes irritated I would discontinue the contact and speak with your eye specialist.

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon