Will I have to wear braces again? Is it possible to ask for a different type of retainer instead of braces to get it fixed?

I've had braces for two years and before I got braces my smile was very symmetrical and two years after I got my braces removed my teeth has been slightly tilting to one side which unfortunately gave me a crooked smile. I've always wore my plastic retainer, also when I bite down my top row of teeth almost past my bottom lip. Should I go to the orthodontist to get it checked out and will I have to wear braces again? Is it possible to ask for a different type of retainer instead of braces to get it fixed?

I recommend visiting your orthodontist

+1
I would recommend visiting your orthodontist to address your concerns. As orthodontists, our mission is to always ensure that our patients receive beautiful, healthy and functional smiles. There several different retainers to choose from but your orthodontist will know best which one to use once he/she visits with you. In regards to another set of braces, that is hard to judge based on your pictures. You have a beautiful smile and your orthodontist will guide you in the right direction. If concerned get a 2nd opinion! 

Charlotte Orthodontist