What to Do About Weak Jawline? (photo)

What to do about weak jawline?

+2

More photos would be necessary to provide you with specific advice. In general, the appearance of the jawline can be greatly improved with a chin implant. Some patients may also benefit from liposuction of the chin/neck area. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. He or she may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you. This will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

What to Do About Weak Jawline?

+2

Chin implant and chin liposuction may be appropriate in you.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of chin implants and facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Jawline

+2

The jawline can be enhanced by chin and jaw angle implants and liposuction of neck. Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

What to Do About Weak Jawline?

+2

It is impossible to give specific advice based on a single photo. However, what is commonly performed for a weak jawline or weak chin would include either jaw implants and/ or liposuction underneath the chin. This can enhance the chin and jawline and sculpt the area under the jaw. I recommend that you seek a consultation with an expert facial surgeon in your area for more specific advice. 

Stephen Weber, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Weber Facial Plastic Surgery

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon