Options for a Weak Jawline and Asymmetrical Nose?

I have always known about my weak jawline and I always wondered if there was a way to fix it. My lower jaw slants in at a steep angle right below my cheekbone, and I've never seen a guy like me anywhere, along with what I think is a weak chin. Also, I just recently noticed that one of my nostrils appears to be malformed. Is it possible to make nostrils symmetrical and give me a stronger jawline and chin? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Chin implant and rhinoplasty for weak jawline and asymmetric nose

+1

A weak jaw line is best improved through a chin implant.  This synthetic implant is made of silastic and through a submental incision, is placed over the bone.  It gives anterior projection to the chin and a much stronger profile to the chin.  There are some improvements to the nose through a rhinoplasty procedure that can be performed to address nostril asymmetry, such as composite grafts, weirs, alar reductions, and tip cartilage grafts depending on needs, issues, and desires of the patient.  

Weak jaw and asymmetrical nose.

+1

Weak jaw and asymmetrical nose can be corrected with a chin implant and a rhinoplasty done by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Your nostrils may not be perfect depending on the cause.