Is There a Way to Correct my Weak Jaw?

My jaw from the side looks extremely short and when I take pics from an angle it looks not so normal. I'm always having my hair down. I really hate it and the fact that I have a skinny face doesn't help at all. Is there jaw augmentation for my problem?

Jaw Augmentation can enhance your appearance

+1

You can employ jaw implants and jaw augmentation to improve your appearance and to address what your concerns are to a degree.  It is important to be realistic about what they can do.  Conservative is better than trying to do to much with jaw augmentation. Regarding looking masculine you can watch the video below to get more insight.  Write me anytime!

Thanks for reading.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jaw implants

+1

Jaw implants are extremely useful to correct this problem. They are placed through an intraoral approach with no outside incisions. It is important to avoid having too much correction as it could give the face a masculine faces. Best of luck!

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS