Weak Chin As a Result of Rhinoplasty?(photo)

Hello, I had a rhinoplasty few months ago but I think that my chin is too weak compared to my forehead and nose and the start of my lips. Also, one of my side look weird compare to the other one. I think it's related to my chin falling more on one side. Sorry for my english. Do you think im a good candidate ? Would it ask to break my chin as it's quite going down ? From the front, will my chin look longer ? I absolutly don't want a longer chin. Thank you for your answer Luna

Weak chin appearance following rhinoplasty

+2

the apparent change in your chins projection is not an actual anatomic change but the result of the change in the relationship between your nasal profile and chin due to the rhinoplasty. You need to reestablish a natural position of the chin relative to your nose by increasing anterior projection and decreasing downward length.

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Weak Chin as a Result of Rhinoplasty

+1

Your weak chin was not caused by your rhinoplasty but may be more apparent now that you have improved your nose. You want to decrease the length of your chin and increase the projection.

Weak Chin As a Result of Rhinoplasty?

+1

No the appearance of your chin is not related to the rhinoplasty. But a judgement of the relationship between your nose and chin can only n=be determined in an in person evaluation by a boarded PSs. Get more. 

Chin implant

+1

In your photo you changed both the vertical height and the anterior projection of your chin. this can be achieved by shaving the bone inferiorly and adding a small implant anteriorly. Good luck to you!

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon