Weak Chin, Jaw & Bottom lip bulge, help? (photo)

My problem is my bottom lip, probably chin&jaw as well. i have braces, my bottom teeth are straight &half a year left for my top,so Im wondering why doesn't it fold under my bottom lip like everyone?theres lumps on the side of my lips&I can't stand it,what can I do to fix this?I want my top lip injected as you can see it's much smaller(in hopes of maybe fixing my problem)Is it my chin?My jaw?My top lip? Or all of the above. I'm not down for surgery but down for fillers. Please help moi.

+1

Best to obtain a few IN PERSON consultations to address all your concerns. Find expert injecting doctors in your area/city.//