Best Ways to Get More Defined Cheeks? (photo)

I would like to have a thiner more defined mid face as my lower face begins to look more droopy with the passing of time. Since childhood I always had a somewhat chubby face but in adulthood with each passing year it looks more droopy and less attractive and I have reached a stage that it is bothering me more than it used to. I am 35 years old and have never had any surgery before so would prefer options that were not permanent so as I could judge whether I liked in before a permanent result.

Best Ways to Get More Defined Cheeks?

+2

IMHO, the most important aesthetic feature making a female face appear soft, youthful and naturally attractive is full, round cheeks.  If you're looking for a temporary solution to see what's possible with Cheek Augmentation, IMHO Perlane for shaping of the cheeks is the best way to go.  This, IMO, must be done with an understanding of the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive face.  This can make the face look more youthful and attractive in minutes.

Once, you see the aesthetic changes, these can be achieved permanently with Cheek Implants and NLF micro-liposuction.

Best ways to get more defined cheeks

+2

Age-related changes throughout the face result from the combination of multiple causes: skin laxity due to the loss of collagen and elastic tissue fibers, loss of subcutaneous fat, gravity-induced sagging in the skin and underlying tissues, and changes in the underlying bony structures. Restoration of volume in the upper face can lessen or reverse the bottom-heavy, deflated appearance of the aging face. Volume fillers such as Radiesse or Sculptra are injected into multiple areas of the face to treat volume loss that leads to the subtle and natural-looking results that are so often desired.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Best Ways to Get More Defined Cheeks?

+2

Dr Mayer is correct the photos are animated and at angles. Better photos could allow us to answer. But in that light. you could have buccal fat pad removal, fat grafts to cheeks, fillers to cheeks, and operation of midface lift. 

Aging of the cheeks with sagging.

+1

Aging of the cheeks with sagging is impossible to evaluate in the photo since you are smiling and this makes the cheeks stand out. Send better photos.