Best treatment for spider veins on nose? One or 2 on each side. Also have a few faint ones on my cheeks.

I have acne rosacea that is pretty much under control, using retin-a.

Several options.

+1

There are several options for treating spider veins on the nose and face including IPL, laser, micro needle radio frequency, VeinlLite and VeinGogh. All work well and usually require several treatments and one is not necessarily any better than another.

Naples General Surgeon

Best Treatment fro Facial Spider Veins

+1

Hi Resa. We believe your best option with be with a KTP laser (Laserscope Aura or similar) or a long Pulsed Yag laser (Nd:Yg laser like Sciton profile or Laserscope Lyra).

The key factor in this recommendation is the type of light being used. Even with the right laser, if the wrong person is doing the treatment, it may not go well. The wavelengths of light that are important in this recommendation are 532 and 1064. You can ask if your practitioner has either of these. Also ask for pictures showing similar conditions. Good luck.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD