What would best compliment my face. Should my nose have a curve or be straight from the side profile? (photos)

I believe I have a slight deviated septum, crooked placement of bone (bone leans toward left), bump, and too round of a tip. I need help determining what exactly I need, especially concerning the tip. What would best compliment my face. Should my (side profile) nose have a curve or be straight? Also, if you notice any other facial features that could benefit from surgical tweaking, please let me know. Cheeks too fatty? Chin too weak? I have recently gained some weight so my face is fatter than normal. I plan to lose all my weight before I would do anything about my cheeks.

Rhinoplasty...

+1
Best to obtain ONLY IN PERSON opinions from boarded surgeons in your area for rhinoplasty styles.... 

What would best compliment my face. Should my nose have a curve or be straight from the side profile?

+1
A chin implant and some bridge reduction may be appropriate, but a profile view is necessary to make that determination.

Considering a rhinoplasty

+1
Before you decide to have a rhinoplasty you should have some idea of what features of your nose bother you and what features you would like to correct.  I see no outstanding nasal deformity in your photos other that a slightly large nasal tip.  

Rhinoplasty, septoplasty chin implant candidate

+1
A septoplasty is performed for medical necessity when there is blockage of air flow through the back of the nose. Obstructing cartilage and bone posterior in the portion of the nose is removed to improve airflow dynamics.
A rhinoplasty procedure would involve refining the nasal tip cartilages, the bridge and removing any bump in straightening the nasal bones. A  rhinoplasty and septoplasty can be performed the same time, but they are two separate procedures.
The photographs also demonstrate a weak chin profile, which makes the appearance of the nose overly projecting. Consider placement of a chin implant to help balance your facial features.

Video imaging is a good way to define patient's expectations of rhinoplasty.

+1
Cosmetic surgery is performed to make the patient feel better about themselves. Video imaging is a good way to figure out specifically What an individual wants.

Best look

+1
Your questions should be directed at YOU!. Change for the sake of change, or for the sake of others is fraught with danger. Unless and until YOU know what it is YOU would like have changed and "into" what, you should not seek consultation. Especially in an area like nose surgery. Personal desire is king.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD