Waxing Hair Left After Completing Laser Hair Removal Treatments?

Can I wax the hair left after all hair removal sessions, since I don't have any plans of getting another laser removal? Only 50% of my leg hair were removed after 6 sessions so I want to wax the rest. The hair that is growing is not that thick, but if I wax it, will it affect the ones permanently removed? And how will it affect the hair being waxed? Will it grow back the same as before I had laser removal (thick and very dark)?

It's safe to wax your legs after laser hair removal

+1

Dear Meowmeow,

It's typical to get fine, thin, slow-growing hairs after laser hair removal to your legs. I see no issue waxing them.

I hope this helps, and best regards.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon