WAVE Vibration Therapy for Weight Loss Before Tummy Tuck?

I'm scheduled for a Tummy Tuck in November but would benefit from losing 25 lbs and toning up. Plastic Surgeon encouraged me but didn't make weight loss an issue. But I want to get healthier & thinner before Tummy Tuck in 3 months. I eat healthy. Walking is my only exercise due to MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident). I lift weights for arms, etc but can't lose this weight. A physical therapist offers WAVE vibration exercise.

Do you recommend WAVE exercise or is it a waste of money. Has anyone had experience with WAVE vibration?

Kudos to you for tyring to participate in an exceptional outcome!

+1

You are so on the right track to try and lose your weight prior to surgery.  Though I don't know much about WAVE therapy in particular, exercise and a low-carb,  high protein diet are excellent pre-surgical adjuncts.  Best of luck!

Stop eating and you will lose weight.

+1

Weight is simple --- if you put more in than you use up y ou get fat -- if you eat less calories than you expend you will loose weight. Fad diets and magic potions don't work. Stop eating and increase your walking or other form of exercise. If you a medically cleared for the surgery then you should be able to do some mild forms of exercise. The MVA is an excuse to be a couch potato.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD