How can I get rid of my long stretch marks on the shoulder of both of my arms that are lighter than my skin color?

The stretch marks are about 8 years old . I am an african american girl. At the age of 13 i weighed over 200 pounds. I did the shaun t workout n lost alot of weight in a short period of time.And I guess I gained more stretch marks afterwards. I cant wear any sleeveless shirts because I have low self-esteem due to my stretch marks. Hopefully you can give me some useful good advice on how I can get rid of them.please n thank you

Stretch marks and treatment

+1
Congrats on losing weight. Stretch marks can be reduced with a series of laser treatments using fractional laser technology.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon