How much is Water Liposuction?

It looks like the next best thing. What is the difference between regluar liposuction and Water Liposuction?

"Water Liposuction" is another name for the Body Jet liposuction.

+1

We have been using the BodyJet for a couple of years now.  We like it a lot for several reasons.  We are able to use less tumescent anesthesia and there is less bruising post operatively.   The Body jet also washes and stores fat.  If a patient desires to have the fat transferred to another area such of the face, hands or breasts, this can be done immediately.  We have been happy with this technology and our patients are pleased with the results.  BodyJet is often combined with SmartLipo for additional skin tightening and contouring. 

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

"Water" Liposuction, What next?

+1

I have just returned from Denver where I was attending the national convention of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the largest and most prestigious organization of plastic surgeons.  There were no scientific presentations on  "water" liposuction. I doubt it will be a big advance. Using a new label for a procedure is really a marketing tool, rather than  genuine progress for the field of medicine. If you want a good result in plastic surgery, do not fall for the hype. Do not accept less than an experienced surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Let the surgeon know what you would like to change and he or she can find the best solution for you.  Looking for the "next best thing" may give you less than you deserve.     

Mary Lee Peters, MD