Water-assisted Lipo Better for Fat Transfer to the Under Eyes?

I have read on several doctors' websites that water-assisted liposuction is the best way to harvest fat for fat transfer - claiming the fat cells have a much better chance to survive and become an actual "graft". I also understand that centrifuging is hard on the cells and will kill them, and thus the water-assisted lipo with the filter system is best. Is this true?

Water jet lipo not necessary for fat to transfer under eyes

+1

While there is some evidence that water jet lipo is good for harvesting fat that is going to be transferred, for the small amount needed to the under eye area it doesn't really make a difference. For larger amounts, say for example a Brazilian butt lift, it could theoretically be of some benefit.