Who Is Familiar With The Non-Surgical Facelift Wrap Shown on TV?

I'm interested in getting a non-surgical facelift wrap that I saw on the Doctors Show are you familiar with it and how do you get one? Ellie

Non-Surgical Facelift

+1
There are many non-surgical facelift treatments.  The wrap that you are referring to doesn't seem to have much benefit.  There are many more effective non-surgical facelift tools such as Botox, Juvederm, or lasers to tighten and restore the skin such as Fraxel and Thermage.  For the best non-surgical results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with these procedures.

Ultherapy for non surgical facial tightening - Los Angeles

+1

Options for non-surgical facial tightening are best served by the Ulthera treatment that uses microfocused ultrasound. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

+1

For a very temporary result these non invasive therapies can help on the short time. But the costs far out weigh the gains. Be careful out there. 

The Face Wrap (The Face Bra) for facial rejuvenation

+1

The Face Wrap has some mild benefits but not more than other cosmoceuticals.  I am familiar with it- my wife purchased one.  It appears to work in 2 ways.  First, it compresses the lymphatics (fluid drainage pathways) in the neck and face causing temporary plumping of the non-compressed face and squeezing of the compressed neck.  The changes are short lived and is certainly not a non-surgical facelift.  Secondly, it restores moisture and  cleanses the skin.  There are many options out there and this is certainly not the best.

The are truly non-surgical facelifts but they typically include Botox, Fillers, and Laser treatment.   So, if it sounds to good to be true......

David Alessi, MD

Ultherapy Fort Lauderdale

+1

Ultherapy is a new therapy to lift & tighten the skin far beyond the capacity of lasers from the past. Lasers historically have only been able to penetrate to depths of 1 mm, while Ultherapy tightens at two depths: 3 & 4.5 mm. This targets the layer of tissue targeted by plastic surgeons when performing face lifts. There is minimal discomfort, although pain tolerance does vary patient to patient. The beauty is that there is no need for general anesthesia or down time.

Will Richardson, MD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon