Waste 7k? Hub N GF Say They Don't See Not One Diff Except a Scar in my BA. I Am Very-early (7PO). (photo)

Can I Expect Changes at All? I chose a double cert. plastic surgeon. My PS stated he felt my chest was wide and he thought it best to elect a silicone under muscle 575 cc silicone. He had told me up front this would help "proportionalize" my wider (36) rib cage. Pre op I usually wore a 36 a or dissproprtional b. Hesitently, I was advised I may be consider a full c w the larger implant. Again, I know I am early but I can't help but see very minimal changes ahead (maybe just wider) . so sad, will I gain any volume at all?

Highly unlikely

+1

Please....

WIth 575 cc implant i cannot imagine you don't see the difference!

I see from your not so good photos a natural result, which takes time to heal, 

don't panic, be patient,

good luck!

Belgium Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants

+1

It is generally too early at 7days post-op to make any judgements on the results of your augmentation.  It takes 6-12 months to see results that are close to the final product.

You should discuss your concerns with your PS.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Waste 7k? Hub N GF Say They Don't See Not One Diff Except a Scar in my BA. I Am Very-early (7PO).

+1

It is normal for the breasts to look smaller and flatter and to be pushed up right after a breast augment. The implants will take 4-6 months to drop and for the breast to look more normal. With a 575 cc implant, you should go up 2 cup sizes.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Breast Size

+1

It is common for your breast to appear small initially after breast augmentation due to muscle tightness that flattens the breast. Over time, the muscles will relax and your breast will stick out more. This may take two to three months to occur. Relax and allow your recovery to progress.

Donald Griffin, MD