Looking for a doctor to make my dream come true. At least 1000cc in butt and 250cc in each hip. Is this realistic? (Photo)

I'm excited to say that I'm going to do my BBL Very soon looking for a big bubble butt, fat transfer to butt and hips. I would love My waist 25 inches or less currently is 31/12 inch with aggressive lipo in Abdomen, Back, flanks. one thing I hate the most are my bra rolls I want them gone, gone lol... Lipo also in inner thighs and arms will do :) Do I have have enough fat????? I'm 5'2" 149lbs Breast 40 1/2 Waist 31 1/2 inch Hip 38 inch Butt 40 1/2 inch I added a few wish pics too

Good candidate for BBL

+2
You appear to be a good candidate for Braziilan Butt Lift surgery.  Based on your pictures it is possible to get 1200cc to each side.  However, I would never make any guarantees about volume or the number of inches that can be reduced/gained in each area, the overall shape is more important than the numbers.

BBL candidate?

+1
From your photos you look like an excellent candidate for Bbl. While I do not think anyone can guarantee the volume that you request,you more than likely will achieve a very nice result.  The volume harvested does not exactly correlate to what you can put back in.

BBL goal will not be achieved.

+1
You are a good candidate for BBL but your goal is not achievable. My colleagues all avoid telling you this undesirable truth, but your lean body mass and pelvic girdle do not allow these unreasonable goal photographs. You might lose several inches in your waist, but 6 1/2 inches is an unattainable expectation, even without personal physical examination.

You have enough fat for a significant improvement, but any surgeon who promises "close" to your goal photographs is lying at worst and exaggerating at best. Even two procedures may be necessary for maximum improvement, but will still fall short of your goal photographs. Just so you know. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Not every patient has enough fat to do a Brazilian Butt Lift that meets their dream. Only your fat can be used, you do not have 1000cc for each buttock and 250cc in each hip. When fat is suctioned, it has lots of water and oil. All the fluid needs to be removed, oil removed, then inject what is left. Unless the fat still has some fluid to tell you that 1000 cc was injected. I do not believe you have 1000cc for each buttock. You can get your desired results if you add a buttock implant.
You need a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for realistic expectations

Looking for a doctor to make my dream come true. At least 1000cc in butt and 250cc in each hip. Is this realistic?

+1
You are a very good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL. As a plastic surgeon with many years of experience in this type of procedure, I do not promise a number of cc to be injected. To me, BBL is a total reshaping of your torso by removing fat from the back, waist, above hips, abdomen, and possibly the arms and thighs. I use the VASER liposculpting technique and I can collect about 2500-3000cc of usable fat. The amount of fat that is transferred depends on you buttock area elasticity and distensabilty. If you place so much fat that the buttocks become very firm, you can expect that most of that fat will melt away and you will end up with a less than ideal result. It is very important to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this area. Your best shot for a good result is the first time. Unfortunately I see increasing numbers of patients who were not happy with their first surgery, but most of the fat was removed and they are too scarred for further grafting. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

BBL and dreams

+1
BBL is an excellent procedure to remove fat from unwanted areas (abdomen, back and flank) and add it where you want it!  4.5 liters of fat can safely be removed with aggressive liposuction and typically the abdomen and flanks are donor sites.  The fat is processed and half is purified fat available for fat grafting (over 2 liters). Fat can be strategically placed in all layers of the buttock (muscle, fascia, deep sub cutaneous and superficial subcutanesous) to achieve patients desired results. With less fat available we typically place it more superficially to see the results.

Excellent patient for a BBL!

+1

Thanks for your question. 

You appear to be an excellent candidate for a BBL. The amount of CCs actually depends on how much fat can be extracted from your body, but by looking at your pictures, I'd say it's pretty close to that volume you mention. 

For any more doubts about this procedure or any procedure, do not hesitate to contact me. 

Take good care of yourself, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernandez Goico, MD

+1
Thank you for your question . You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift .the results you are looking for depend on how much fat can be taken out in the day of your procedure,but I see you have enough fat for the results you are looking for . 

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

+1
       The physical exam will help determine how small the waist can become.  If you had a 25 inch waist at one time, you may be able to get it back.  I routinely transfer amounts of 1000 cc or greater per buttock.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.