Interested in Buccal Fat Removal? (photo)

Hello I'm very interested in buccal fat removal. I just turned 21, amd 5'4'' and 114 lbs. I've been looking into it and just wanted some opinions on whether it may or may not be right for me. I've attempted to lose fat in my cheeks, but unfortunately I have not been able to. It really brings down my self esteem.. Plus I think it will sag in the future. It's really the only thing that bothers me at this time. Attached are some pictures, your opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Thinner cheeks

+1

Dear kaydarling,

You have a very pretty face, and with your smiles in the pics, it is hard to tell if you would benefit from a buccal fat removal

An in-person consultation would be good for you because there is a lot to discuss for buccal fat removal 

As you get older, the fat in your face will go down and you need to be prepared for this

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Chubby cheeks can be improved by buccal fat removal done with local anesthsia through the inside of the moutn.

+1

Individuals with too much volume in the cheek can be treated with a buccal fat pad reduction.  It is a simple and safe procedure using local anesthesia via an intraoral approach.