Looking For An Experience BBL Surgeon in Washington?

Finding an experienced BBL surgeon

BBL is a very specific and specialized procedure that not every palstic surgeon does (or does it well). You may want to look on this site for surgeons who do several of these per week. Make sure he/she is board certified plastic surgeon. You may even consider traveling to other parts of the US for this procedure. I commonly have patients from all over the US.  Many patients travel because as I said, it is not something that every surgeon does and the selection may be better in a large city.

950 Park Avenue
New York City, NY 10028

Brazilian Buttlift Requests

I am sure that you can find very capable plastic surgeons in your area for the procedure by visiting web sites and looking at before and after photos.  Find the surgeon with elite credentials who has performed hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210