I Had 8 Surgeries on my Breast?

one doctor, 8 surgeries on my breast and they look a mess. Loss of pigment, no nipple long black scar from armpit to armpit! Am i a victum of medical malpractice?

Severe complications after breast reduction should be very rare.

+1

Hi.

Eight operations does not sound right.  I would get independent evaluations from two other board certified plastic surgeons.

Multiple Breast Operations; Malpractice?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced after breast surgery. Unfortunately, this is not the appropriate forum to receive medical legal advice. There is no way, without knowing much more information, of giving you meaningful advice online.
Generally speaking, it is important for patients to understand that sometimes (despite best efforts and intentions) complications do occur. This occurrence of a complication does not  necessarily equate to “malpractice”.  I can assure you, that for the majority of plastic surgeons the occurrence of complications  is very troublesome;  you will find that the surgeons will “bend over backwards” to help patients through the challenging courses they experience postoperatively.
   Second opinions from well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in your area may be helpful to you.