What is the best treatment for wrinkles, dark circles and eye bags?

I'm 41 years old I 'd like to know what laser treatment is the best for wrinkles, eye bags and dark circles, I've been reading about IPL, Fraxel, Thermage and many others but I'm not sure about the difference and what is the best for me. Thank you

Rejuvenation of the Lower Lid

+1
There are many options to treatment for each of these specific complaints.  I would recommend consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to review your options.  

Dark Circles ("tear trough deformity")- Many times dark circles are due to shadowing in the lower lid.  This shadowing is caused by volume loss in the lower lid.  This can be corrected non-surgically with hyaluronic acid filler injections, such as restylane preferably using a microcannula to prevent excess bruising.

Eye Bags-  The appearance of under eye bags is usually caused by excess fat bulging from around the eye.  This is typically treated with blepharoplasty surgery.

Wrinkles-  Fine wrinkles in the lower lid region are best treated with fractionated CO2 laser resurfacing with resurfaces the fine wrinkles and also provides a mild degree of skin tightening.

Good Luck

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Undereyes

+1
Great question. There are so many options available for under eye treatment. Its always best to consult with a facial plastic surgeon and we can recommend the best treatment for your skin type. We often use Belotero filler for hollow under-eyes but there are also many non-injectable options or more permanent options. We recommend a great line of skin care also. Many plastic surgeon offices will offer complimentary consultations to get you started. 

Kristin J. Tarbet, MD
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Treatment for wrinkles, dark circles and eye bags?

+1
Most expert experienced artistic plastic surgeons have a variety of procedures, both non-surgical and surgical, at their disposal to produce excellent cosmetic results in the appropriately selected patient: temporary fillers, micro-fat grafts, skin tightening technology, and blepharoplasties. There is no one best procedure. Each has benefits and drawbacks and depends on desired outcome and individual anatomy.

Following the advice of anyone who would presume to tell you what to do without seeing photos and without taking a full medical history, examining you, feeling and assessing your tissue tone, discussing your desired outcome and fully informing you about the pros and cons of each option would not be in your best interest. Find a plastic surgeon that you are comfortable with and one that you trust and listen to his or her advice. The surgeon should be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Those are three problems with three different solutions.

+1
Many thanks for your question. In your questions you define three separate problems. For eyebags typically this is representative of orbital fat, that is fat within the eyesocket that has herniated or moved forward so that it appears for underneath the eyelid and when you look up the fat bulges more still. To care for this problem typically removal of some of this fact with a lower lid blepharoplasty either from the inside, Transconjunctaval, or from the outside through an incision below the lash margin. The second problem which is Irene goals can be improved with skin tightening procedures. These include skin peels please ring and skin removal. Since it appears that you may require fat removal with an operation probably skin removal for treatment of the skin wrinkles makes the most sense. And lastly the pigmented skin below the lash in the lower lid area is difficult to lighten. Some patients 

Henry Mentz, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon