Military Stress Took a Toll on my Face, Am I a Good Candidate for Restylane? (photo)

I am 28 years old and an officer in the Marine Corps. I have always had issues with the hollows of my eyes, receiving comments that I look tired or sick. I lost 15 lbs on a deployment two yrs ago. I gained most of the weight back, but I don't think the fat in my face ever came back. The stress of my job is also taking a toll on my body, but my husband thinks it isn't anything a good healthy diet and supplements can't fix. I don't think supplements would help that much in this case.

Military Stress Took a Toll on my Face, Am I a Good Candidate for Restylane?

+1

Thinner women will tend to have more issues with this, but Restylane  to the tear troughs will help that area.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

A great candidate.

+1

I think, based on your photos, you would be an excellent candidate for either Juvederm or Restalyne under the eyes. This product can really help to give you the natural fullness you have lost over the years due to stresses and what not. I would suggest seeing a qualified professional in your area for a proper consultation and go from there. 

Cheryl A. Hull, MD
Rogers Dermatologist

Restylane for lower lids

+1

A hyaluronic acid filler such as Juvederm or Restylane should help a lot to even out the hollowness of your lower eyelids. It is a quick procedure and is reversible in case you don't like the result. Regards, Dr. J Disclaimer: This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane and under eye treatment

+1

Based on the photo's you've provided, you are possibly a great candidate for Restylane and/or Juvederm to help volumize the under eye area. I would recommend consulting with a well-trained and reputable provider to discuss your specific concerns and be sure to do your research on the practice before receiving treatment.

Sam Naficy, MD