Lumpy Cheeks, What Can I Do?

I am a female in my early 30s. Height: 5'2" and weigh ~115lbs. I exercise frequently, run, bike, gym, yoga, etc. I eat fairly healthy, reduced carbs, meat, fat, etc. The fleshy area underneath my cheeks and in between my jaw and smile line is extremely chubby and lumpy. I had ulthera on my lower face in 2/2013. The ulthera tightened the jawline and shrunk the thickness (fat?) in my lower face. However I cannot get rid of my lumpy cheeks. What procedure can I do to address this?

Lumpy cheeks

+1

So, of course, this question is hard to answer without seeing photos of your face.  Try resubmitting your question with photos.  Thank you.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

How to increase cheek definition

+1

This is a difficult question to answer without photographs.   However, given your age and overall description I would guess that you might benefit from micro-liposuction and/or some well placed volume in the face.  Although it might seem antithetical, adding more volume in the right place (upper cheek) can help support the lower volume which improves the apparent heaviness.  There may be other options as well, but a personal consultation with an appropriately boarded physician will be necessary.  At that time you will be able to have your questions answered and get some firm recommendations.

Michael Bowman, MD
Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon