I am 44, looking for a brazilian butt lift, and price if possible serious Inquiry? (photo)

I am 44 years old, 5 ft 7 ,175 lbs, looking for a brazilian butt lift , and back lipo,arm lipo. I live in Maryland. Willing to travel possibly. had tummy tuck in 2004, very happy with it.

BBL

+2

Your have a beautiful body shape which is a great foundation for a great result.

I totally agree on the need of a liposuction to your upper a lower back in order to get rid of the back rolls, a create a curvier lower back, also I would add lipo to the flank (sides of breast) to reduce the bra rolls, and definitely on the waist area.

That fat can be use for BBL and you already have a nice volume, so that will be only enhanced.

If you have some fat on the abdominal area, and have more than 4 months after the TT, lipo can be done too.

Me and my team will be more than glad to help and serve you.

Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You have some fat in the back and love handles, as well as the anterior thighs, some in the arms.

That fat can be transferred to the buttocks and shape the body.

The cost varies with how much liposuction you want, because that adds time.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com

looking for a brazilian butt lift

+2

Thanks for posting your pictures, you seem to be a good candidate for lipo and BBL.

Best wishes

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift, Bodylift, Buttlift, Dr. Adibfar, Plastic Surgeon Toronto

+2

Hello

Judging from your photo , you seem to have moderate to severe extent of buttock ptosis ( droopiness) and unfortunaly one may not be able to give you the "lift" that you are envisioning through fat grafting ( BBL) alone.

BBL is a type of lift through the addition of fatty volume for buttock shaping as well as buttocklift for buttocks that have "mild" ptosis.

You may benefit more from a formal surgical buttock lift in which your own vascularized flap of fat is retained as an "auto-augmentation". This would give you both a lift ( would blunt away the prominent infra-gluteal fold) as well as give you added buttock projection.

You can still do a mild to moderate degree of additional fat grafting to the lower border of the buttock during this procedure.

Thank you and best wishes.

Ali Adibfar, MD, DDS

Do your research!

+2

Based on your pics, you are ok for liposculpture and fat injections. Every surgery has risks. You need to find the right doctor for you.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

+1

A Brazilian But Lift cost should not go above $5999 for up to 12 areas of liposuction.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. .

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL

+1

It looks like you could be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift, but would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

I am 44, looking for a brazilian butt lift, and price if possible serious Inquiry?

+1

Liposuction of the sides, back, and arms with the BBL may be $8000 on the low end.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Butt augmentation

+1

Dear Maryland resident,

Thanks for submitting your pictures. From your pictures it appears that you lost volume in your buttocks and since the skin could not shrink at the same time , sagginess of the skin occured. Correction of the condition can be done with a skin excision which result in unsightly scars above the buttocks. A much better solution is butt augmentation. Unfortunately, BBL does not last beyond 6 - 12 months. This is based on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants after having fat injection to the butts by other surgeons. Butt implants do not disappear, they will tighten up your skin and give you the size and shape of your desire. Consult with board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results since ther are different techniques and implants shape.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon