Filler Options for Under Eye Hollow Related to Prosthesis? (photo)

I'm exploring options to improve the look of my left eye. I was born with microphthalmia and have worn a series of scleral shells since infancy. I am happy with my current shell, which fits well and was crafted using digital iris-matching technology by a well regarded ocularist in CA. I've had a brow lift, and would like to address the deep under-eye trough. I've been advised that fat grafting is a good option for even, long-term results. What are related risks, costs, and recovery times? I'm 29.

Under eye hollow correction

Fat works fine as does Juvederm.  These are your best options.  Fat success is quite good in 2013.  Juvederm is very easy.   Juvederm is less costly.  For a simple improvement use Juvederm.  When you have time for surgery do fat.

My Best,  Dr C