What Would Be the Best Procedure to Have for my Nose Chin and Jaw?

Hi I am considering rhinoplasty but I dont know wich surgeon to go for. I was hoping a surgeon can give me advice as to what procedure to get done for my nose chin and jaw. im not really happy with my neck and chin area so any advice I would appriciated. and also how much would this procedure cost? Hopefully this will help me determine wich doctor to go for. Hope you all can hep.

+1

From the photos provided, the chin is very weak, the jawline doesn't flare, the cheeks are flat, the nose is wide and there is excess fatty tissue over the lower face and neck....all making the face appear, soft round and relativelt feminine.  The male face looks the most attractive when it's angular = riggedly handsome.  Toa chieve a more angular face:

1. Facial micro-liposuction with cheek implants
  2. Neck micro-liposuction with a chin implant
  3. Rhinoplasty to thin the nose and nasal tip
  4. Radiesse Injections to the mandibular angle to flare the jawline.

Hope this helps.

Best way to treat nose, chin and neck concerns

+1

You could consider combining chin augmentation (chin implant vs sliding genioplasty) with rhinoplasty and neck liposuction.

The neck liposuction would help with removing some of the excess fat from under your chin. Chin augmentation will help with providing a stronger appearing jawline.

You should talk with your surgeon about what specific changes you'd like to see made to your nose. From your photographs I can see that you have some fullness to your bridge that seems to be worsened by a pseudohump deformity.

You can read more about combining chin augmentation and rhinoplasty at my web reference link below.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Rhinoplasty, Neck Liposuction, and Chin/Pre-Jowl Implant

+1

Hi T,

I would recommend neck liposuction with the placement of a chin-pre-jowl implant along with conservative rhinoplasty.  Make sure that you discuss with your rhinoplasty surgeon what bothers you about your nose and what results you would be satisfied with.  The cost of the procedures vary, but should not be the main deciding factor.  It is your face for the rest of your life.  Choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Nose, chin and neck should be corrected simoultaneously/ la nariz , menton y papada podrian corregirse simultaneamente

+1

nose, chin and neck might be corrected simoultaneously  nose with traditional way, chin by normal augmentation prosthesis and neck with a normal lypo, no more than 1 week to recovery completelly costs everything included oscilllate  between 4.5 a 5 th usd

estos procedimientos  simultaneos  podrian costarte  entre los 4.5 y los 5 th usd todo  incluido

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I recommend you submental fat removal and neck lift.

+1

You have a small chin, but as there is much submental fat, it looks smaller. For this case, I'd rather recommend you to have submental fat removal and neck lift.

Also, as your nasal tip is downturned, nasal radix is low,  and subnasal point is depressed, I recommend you nasal tip surgery and nasal root augmentation using cartilages  for good profile look.

Taek Keun Kwon, MD
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Profileplasty

+1

rhinoplasty + chin implant or osetoplasty genioplasty + direct submental lipectomy or liposuction

the above combos would likely yeild profound changes

take care

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

Improving facial contour with a rhinoplasty, chin implant and submental liposuction

+1

If you are looking to improve your profile you would benefit from a rhinoplasty, chin implant and liposuction of the submental area.  A consult with a few plastic surgeons in your area will help you define costs.  

Choosing a surgeon

+1

You should choose your surgeon based on their qualifications, experience, and level of trust you have in them. You should completely disregard any online reviews , positive or negative, that do not relate to the outcome if the surgery. Reviews that are about the surgeon's personality, office environment, or promptness have absolute nothing to do with what your outcome will be. Many surgeons are better marketers and businessmen than they are surgeons and vice versa. 

While you photos do show some basic anatomical issues that are pretty straightforward, i would rely on the training and experience if the surgeons over anything anyone says on here. 

Grady B. Core, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Procedure to Improve Nose, Chin, and Jaw

+1

I suggest that you have a rhinoplasty to decrease the size and width of your nose and improve nasal definition, a chin implant, and liposuction of your neck. Cost will vary tremendously, but you will spend between $9,000-13,000. 

+1

A chin implant with submental liposuction and a rhinoplasty could certainly be performed depending upon individual goals.  This would probably cost north of $10,000.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties, chin implants, and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA