Will a Chin Implant Improve my Jawline? (photo)

I would like advice as to whether I need liposuction combined with a chin implant to improve my neck line. I know that I will never have a super strong jawline, nor do I want one as I have a small face and small features. I do feel however that a chin implant would improve my proportions, but was wondering if it would also would take care of the little bit of fat under my chin. I am 27 years old, and very slim on the rest of my body.

Will a chin implant improve my jawline?

+2

Looking at your photo, it appears you would benefit from a chin implant. A chin implant enhances the jawline, and can yield fantastic results for the right patient. I would recommend a consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who uses computer imaging software. He/she may morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Chin implant to improve jawline

+2

From your picture, it does appear that you would be a candidate for chin augmentation with an implant.  Augmenting your chin would balance out your profile appearance.  It does not appear to me that you have any significant amount of fat in your upper neck, so I would say that you do not need the liposuction.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon