Warranty for Saline and Silicone Implants?

Hello.I am planning to have a mastopexy with augmentation.I chose saline(high profile)versus silicone.I know the pros and cons for both but,as far as concern the warranty,how long do they usually last without the need for new implants? Further,after the warranty has expired and there are no problems,is it necessary to replace them?Thank you.

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Both companies I am not exactly sure about sientra will replace the implants for life if there is a problem with the device

Warranty Saline Implants

+1

In the event of a qualifying deflation of a saline filled breast implants or rupture of a silicone gel breast implant, the breast implant company will replace the product free of charge (for the lifetime of the patient).  Regarding the financial assistance to return to the operating room to replace the implant  -The breast implant companies offer financial assistance within 10 years from the date of implantation.  The assistance includes $2200-$2400 (since you have the enhanced warranty) stipend to help pay for  some of the anesthesia / operating room costs and some surgical fees.

In regards to removing and replacing breast implants: " if they ain't broke there is no need to fix them”. In other words, there is no automatic exchange date for breast implants ( regardless of myths  that they must be exchanged every 10 years).

Speak with your surgeon to see exactly what the charges will be for revision (each office is different).  After 5 years, there may be additional fees.

Best Wishes!