2 yrs post op Rhinoplasty/ Chin implant, I'm not satisfied with the results. Is it possible to achieve my desire look? (photo)

I had a 5mm chin implant and rhinoplasty 2 years ago and although I do not think my results look bad, I am not completely satisfied with the results. Ideally I would want my chin to be larger from my profile view and I am still not happy with the amount of nostril that shows (already had revision on columnella/had to pay OR fee 2 months ago). I also think the tip of my nose protrudes too much. I know that realistically it is hard to have perfect results, but for 10K I would like to come close.

Revision nose and chin implant

+2
If your nose still looks the same at the 6mo mark from your last revision, I would consider lowering the bridge and tip. The columella looks like there may be a graft there that is distorting it and may need to be adjusted. The chin implant can be switched to a larger implant - if you need a lot more augmentation, then the chin bone itself can be advanced.

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant Revisions

+2
Further improvements may be obtainable with a chin implant exchange and some additional tip work including alar rim grafts. You will likely come closer to 'perfection' in your chin than your nose as hard tissue augmentation is more predictable than soft tissue changes only.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Revision

+2
Your nose looks fine --- maybe you would do better with a slightly larger chin implant. Remember - the enemy of good is  perfection. The more surgery you have, often the more unhappy you get.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD